Monday 4 June 2012

Welcome to my Blog!


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!


Hello and welcome to my shiny new blog.  If you want to see my latest portfolio you can look for me HERE

This image was created yesterday during heavy rain that meant I couldn't go out and capture any pictures.  I'm always keen to keep pushing my photography and so decided to try and get to grips with selections and layers in Adobe Photoshop.  I used a tripod and timer to capture the image of me looking out of the window and then imported the shot into Lightroom.  I adjusted the colour temperature to a cool blue and then travelled the internet for pictures of large aquariums. Then the tricky bit (for me anyway) was selecting the windows, brushing the aquarium image into the selection, and tidying up using the eraser tool.  I'm really pleased with the result and if you have eagle eyes you can even see the aquarium through my glasses and between the pencils in the cups.  Great use of a rainy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment